The Invesco BLDRS Emerging Markets 50 ADR or the NASDAQ: ADRE is a medium-high risk investment fund that has over 99% of its allocation to stocks and the remaining to cash. The fund has provided a dividend per share of $0.1702 as o the 2nd quarter of 2020. The fund focuses on the top 50 emerging market bases Drs giving an idea about their performance.
Things you need to know about ADRE before making a buying decision
The fund’s performance entirely depends on the performance of the stocks it has invested in. According to analyst reports, there is a good potential in the rise of prices on the fund because of the excellent performance of the stocks it’s invested in. The shares that are doing particularly well are:
- Petroleo Brasileiro S.A. – The share has been trading at $8.69 and is expected to rise higher in the coming months.
- Itau Unibanco Holding S.A.- The Brazilian bank has been trading for $4.56 as of now and is expected to reach $6 in some time.
- Woori Financial Group Inc. – Analyst target that the share can reach as high as around $31 and at present, it has been trading at $23.07.
A recent analysis of the market of NASDAQ: ADRE that influences your buying decision
Any form of news helps us understand the current situation of a stock or fund and help us with our investment or buying decision. Some recent news about ADRE is:
- The pandemic has seemingly boosted the growth of specific sectors all over the world. For example, Online payments, E-commerce sites, telemedicine and a lot more. Due to this accelerated growth, many companies in the fund’s portfolio has an extension which results in higher returns.
- The boost in some sectors of developing economies has also resulted in the growth of Invesco BLDRS Emerging Markets 50 ADR.
Fundamentals of NASDAQ: ADRE
The fund NASDAQ: ADRE at https://www.webull.com/quote/nasdaq-adre has powerful fundamentals and thus a reasonable future return rate. The share has a price to earning ration of 19.97, price to book ratio of 2.14 and has a huge market cap of $192,944 million. The fund has a 52-week high and low of $47.11 and $28.52 respectively. And at present, it has been trading around year high at $45.73.
Though the fundamentals appear reasonable, there is a possible risk in this fund due to the non-diversification of funds and investments in illiquid securities. The high-risk model of the fund can give you excellent returns and at the same time, can give you huge losses.
Considering all the necessary data, a buying decision should be taken based on your appetite for risks and after consulting an investment broker for proper investment decisions.
Disclaimer: The analysis information is for reference only and does not constitute an investment recommendation.